Medscape is an outstanding Android application from WebMD (medscape.com) which is the leading medical resourceTags: Clinical, Education, Information, Medical, Reference
Requirement: Android 2.1 and up
Developer: WebMD, LLC
Size: 1480 KB
Medscape is an outstanding Android application from WebMD (medscape.com) which is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information. The app is used by over 1 million healthcare professionals.
Now Medscape Android app is available free.
- Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
- Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
- Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
- Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
- 100+ tables & protocols
- Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
- 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
- 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
Clinical reference database and drug interaction checker can be accessed from anywhere without an Internet connection.*
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
- Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app.
- Ability to save articles and read offline. No Internet connection required.
- Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
- Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
- Search our entire collection of CME/CE activities right in app
- Ability to save activities, email activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE…
- Users with ‘rooted’ devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
- Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape’s offline Clinical Reference.
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION:
-Supported Devices: Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Supported OS: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0