GO Launcher Ex is the most popular home application in Android Market. This app is the extended version of GO Launcher.Tags: Home, Productivity, Themes
Requirement: Android 2.1 and up
Developer: GO Launcher Dev Team
Size: 4634 KB
GO Launcher Ex is the most popular home application in Android Market. This app is the extended version of GO Launcher.
GO Launcher Ex supports customizable home makeover, themes, smooth operation experience as well as various practical utilities.
It will bring you a fresh and fantastic mobile using experience.
- Thousands of personalized theme (Free downloads)
- User-defined folder to easily categorize apps
- Extremely fancy home screen transition
- Smooth flipping experience
- Set icon sorting, hide app icon and uninstall apps
- Featured widgets, such as GO Calendar, GO Task Manager and GO Clock
1. GO Launcher Ex is a totally free app without any charge. We need directly call phone number permission to enable the dial shortcut on home screen.
2.‘DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS’ permission?
It’s required by the feature to create shortcuts of “person” and “direct dial”. GO Launcher won’t make unattended phone call and cost your money.
3.‘READ CONTACT DATA’ permission?
It’s required by the feature to create ‘person’ shortcut as well as to add contact folder.
4. If you cannot set “GO Launcher” as the default home app, download “Home Manager” to fix it.
5. GO Dev Team has released GO Launcher, GO SMS, GO Weather and GO Contact. More fabulous apps are coming soon!
6.‘MAKE ALL BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS CLOSE’ permission?
A new option called ‘Don’t keep activities’ included in Android 4.0, which prevents GO Launcher from acting normally. This permission is required to disable it.
Per some of your suggestion, we have removed this permission.
1. Search GO Launcher Theme in Android Market or GO Store to get more cute and cool themes (MEMU-Themes-App Theme).
2. Search GO Widget in Android Market or GO Store to download more widgets (Long press GO Home Screen-GO Widget-Add to Screen).
3. Up-glide to enter preview screen to add, delete, switch and set home screen.
4. The widgets in the screenshots belongs to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store
5. Transparency Theme in the screenshots is attainable from Android Market or GO Store (Long press GO Widget to activate shortcut menu-Skin-Apply This theme).
6. Long press an icon to drag and drop it with the other icon to build a new folder, or press App Drawer-Menu- New Folder.
7. Dozens of screen transition effects for App Drawer and desktop (MENU-Preferences-Effects Settings).
8. Download GO Weather widget from Android Market.
9. Long press the app icon and enter editing mode to quickly uninstall apps or edit folder
This Android App is Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
Copyright 2004-2011 All Rights Reserved.